The term Shinrin-yoku, which means "forest therapy", is inspired by an ancient Japanese tecnique. When going into the woods we slow down and experience nature with all our senses, thus invigorating our body, calming our soul and allowing ourselves to wonder.
An activity that allows you to be in contact with nature, stroll while paying attention to the smell that plants give off, listen to the sound of the wind caressing the leaves, the song of birds and perceive the full range of colours and textures that nature offers us.
It improves our health and increases the feeling of happiness and calm.
Leave stress behind, wrap yourself in pure nature, breathe and watch.
- Free activity in the forests of Mas Tapiolas. An idyllic setting in the Solius Valley
- Small groups with 8-9 people max
- The activity takes place every morning at 8 am from Tuesday to Friday
- Available from july
- Book this unique experience at the reception desk in advance
- For more information about the activity, please call the hotel (922.214.171.124)
This activity is subject to the availability of the moment.